Pages

December 12, 2010

Sunset from the lookout...

It was raining all day so we decided to go shopping - that's what people do when it rains, isn't it??!! We went to Ikea to look for a nice big print, but the one we liked was out of stock. Disappointed we headed home, but just before we got home, the sun and blue sky came out of no where and the clouds were amazing! Quickly we got out our cameras and headed for the lookout at the end of our street. I took about a billion photos of the sun setting and got eaten alive by mosquitoes but I think I ended up with a few good shots.

“When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator”

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”

"It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream"


"At sunset, nature is painting for us... day after day... pictures of infinite beauty."

No comments: