Pages

December 14, 2010

Frames, prints and canvases arrangements ideas

We needed frames, picture, prints, canvas for the house and we need ideas, lots of them! Here's some photos of some frame and canvas arrangements that I've come across and just love. I've collected these images over some time so if you recognize any of your photos, I'm sorry if I haven't linked back to your site (it wasn't intentional), please email me and I'll do it straight away.


Don't you just love this, it's such a pretty arrangement of fabric canvases in some of my favourite colours. This is definitely on my inspirations list when I do up my office.



What about this living room and the arrangements of frames, prints and canvases. It amazes me how simple things can be put together to look so stylish. I could never make a blank or empty frame look this good!



What a cheerful room this is, look at the colourful frames, aren't they the cutest! My husband wouldn't go for this look, he's not a fan of yellows but I think this is a great way to make a small area appear brighter and more spacious.


 

Decorating with empty frames is also something that I'm interested in. A great place to shop for frames like this is at your local Op shop. You'll find old frames with amazing details that you can just clean up and after a couple of coats of paint, would be as good as new! You can see more empty frame arrangements ideas at this blog

 

Don't know if I've said this before but teal and white are my favourite colours so I couldn't go pass this arrangement of photo frames on against the baby teal wall. See more frame ideas here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos against the baby teal wall. I'm looking to paint my bedroom a similar color. Do you know the brand and paint name?

Samantha said...

These are really good ideas to frame your or your friend or family pictures of happy and crazy times...to hold on to those lovely times :)

Sam said...

Creative and different ideas to frame pictures and decorate your home walls :)